Ethical Trading & Healthy Environment Policy
Unlike many of our competitors RVSS is committed to investing in its supply chain and the people working in it. Recognizing responsibility and reliability, RVSS Stone is an active member of the Ethical Trading Initiative (ETI), ISO 14001: 2004, accordingly following initiatives are taken:
- Employment is freely chosen with no forced, bonded or involuntary labor.
- Workers have the right to join or form trade unions of their own choice and to bargain collectively.
- A safe and healthy working environment is provided.
- Child labor is not engaged.
- Wages always enough to meet basic needs and to provide some discretionary income.
- Working hours are not excessive and comply with national laws and benchmark industry standards.
- Workers are treated equally regardless of race, caste, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, union membership or political affiliation.
- Regular employment for individuals is provided where work is ongoing.
- No harsh or inhumane treatment of workers. Physical abuse (or threat of) other harassment including verbal abuse or intimidation prohibited.
Owing a great deal to society, Our group firmly believes that ‘human beings are at centre of all the developmental activities’ and hence it discharges its social responsibility for welfare and well-being of the employees and society at large and at the same time encourages Employee Volunteering leading to employee‘s satisfaction and corporate sustainability.